Just for kids! Our special climbing camps encourage safety and fun for young climbers. We have spring break and summer camp options available.
Scouts and Nonprofits
Scout Groups and Nonprofit Groups
Rock-About has offered all different types of scouts quality rock climbing and rappelling programs since its inception in 2001. Enchanted Rock and Reimer’s Ranch, and Mineral Wells Sate Park offers the best rock climbing available in Texas for your scouts. We have also been working with all different types of nonprofit groups, Churches, Youth groups, And other various nonprofits.
- Can choose to be a climbing day focused on fun or Merit Badge day, Girl Scouts, Scouts, or Trail Life Scouts
- We can handle large groups with AMGA certified staff and quality gear
- Most group programs take most of the day, be prepared with packable lunch and water
- We provide all climbing gear with our fee
- $200 deposit to schedule, the number is an assumption. We require the confirmation number 7 days in advance and we charge for that number.
- More details in the confirmation email once signed up
For the merit badge program, we have at least one merit badge counselor on-site for the day. We provide all the gear you need and safety training, as well as our AMGA-certified guides to help keep everyone safe and motivated. Rock-About is the most qualified and reasonable guide service for Boy and Girl Scouts and we ask for the opportunity to prove this to you.
Our all-day group price is $85 per individual (minimum of seven people) and requires a $200 deposit.
Gear Included for Your Scouts’ Rock Climbing: Helmets, climbing shoes, harnesses, and ropes
Payment required to confirm class. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund of deposit minus a $20 service fee. Rainouts will be called by Rock-About guides the day of the class. If class is canceled, fees will be refunded or held for a rain check.